Welcome to Frontier-Village.com!
The term ‘Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Owner of the web site whose registered office is 530 East Merritt, Prescott, Arizona 86301.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our web site.
General Terms and Agreement with Users
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice or update to the web site.
- This web site uses “cookies” to monitor browsing preferences.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, designer information, code, plugins, widgets and information gathered by xml files, links or RSS or ATOM feeds. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web site.
- Logos, graphics, or trademarked information is the sole property of the company being represented and our use of this information is purely informational and educational.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s) to which the web site is linked. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to Arizona Law, Yavapai County, Arizona. Your use of the web site acknowledges consent to this legal venue and to no other.
- Your use of this web site means that you are consenting to its message(s), form(s), graphic(s), links, downloadable materials, photos and all other content contained in the website and that you do fully indemnify and hold harmless the Owner of the web site, its directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any recourse associated with your use of the web site.
During your action(s) to “post” or “comment” on certain information contained and presented within the site you may be asked to “register” and to provide other information necessary for you to execute the post or “comment. In those cases where you engage in posting and commenting, the Owner does not guarantee your privacy.
Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should regularly check the “Terms” page of this web site to ensure that you are compliant with the current policies. If you use the site without reviewing the “Terms” page, such use is construed and agreed to by you as consenting to all of the terms and conditions set forth in the current policy.
Web Site Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We make no warranty or promises that the web site cannot fall victim to malicious activities, viruses or hackers and therefore, your use of the site shall be deemed as having first fully indemnified and held us harmless for any consequences resulting from activities we do not control or have knowledge of.
A “cookie” is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Typically, you have already agreed to such permission through the security settings of your Internet browser. Before you use our web site we advise you to check your security settings in a manner that suits your preferences.
The cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better web site and experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you modify your cookie settings to a certain level, such modification may prevent you from taking full advantage of the web site.
Links to other Web Sites
Our web site may contain links to other web sites of interest. We do this to provide you with a better experience and to offer you the most relevant information similar to, or associated with our web site content.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
When you leave our site, via a link or another web site name that you voluntarily connect to you are also indemnifying and holding us harmless for any negative content, experiences or results arising from such voluntary action. We recommend that you only link to sites you trust and are familiar with and that you “Google” other companies to determine if they are legitimate.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by adhering to all of the following guidelines:
- Do not complete or send any forms to us
- Do not blog or post comments to the web site
- Do not email us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting and we will do so only with the appropriate “OPT OUT” link and message, giving you the chance to terminate the contact.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address contained at the end of this document or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Web Site Disclaimer
The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the web site for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or claims of monetary loss arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this web site.
Every reasonable effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly and constantly without interruption. However, the Owner takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues, whether such issues are beyond our control.
We make no warranty, pledge or guarantee to any user(s) of the website that the web site will be operational at the time such user(s) access the site. From time-to-time, we modify the site or, in some cases, take the site down for re-write or maintenance, rendering it completely inaccessible.
This web site and its content is Copyright © 2015, the Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe. All Rights Reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content contained in this web site. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system or by means of scrapped files, iframe technology <iframe> or other method of reproduction.